.jc{ position:relative; }

























They say that time spent flying isn't deducted from your lifespan ...if that's true then I have built up a measly 1000 hours over the last ten years. Still that's 5 years working time. Doesn't matter...as soon as the wheels leave the tarmac I'm happy. No worries...no dysfunction...Simple really. Click on images to enlarge them. Comments are welcome!

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Naked before you ...

Cultures, time zones, and distance
Last night
Not much sleep
Who are you?...Hey this is me
I see your words in my window
Your smiley faces...I can only imagine
So I make up my own little story
My experience dictates it
Or is it hope writing this one
Layer by layer we strip
Who's keeping score
You first...No you first
I went first last time
Ok I'll show you another piece of my skin
Oh ...whats that scar
It's nothing really
I'll tell you about it later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home